What's new

Where to find small squirt bottle for cleaning coins

Crunchyhippo

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2025
Messages
292
Reaction score
612
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Where can I get a tiny squirt bottle for cleaning coins I may find while detecting fields? It needs to be small enough to fit in either my pocket or my granny bag.
 
Upvote 0
Where can I get a tiny squirt bottle for cleaning coins I may find while detecting fields? It needs to be small enough to fit in either my pocket or my granny bag.
Go to the dollar stores.... they have varying sized squirt / spray bottles for cheap.
They had some that were only 2 inches tall at one time... and one inch round...i think at the Dollar Tree.
 
Go to the dollar stores.... they have varying sized squirt / spray bottles for cheap.
They had some that were only 2 inches tall at one time... and one inch round...i think at the Dollar Tree.
I see you're in Tarpon Springs. Have you ever detected at Clearwater Beach? If so, what was your success like? Despite the crowds, mine has been zero.
 
I see you're in Tarpon Springs. Have you ever detected at Clearwater Beach? If so, what was your success like? Despite the crowds, mine has been zero.
I have not detected in some time now... unfortunately i rarely have the time to get out there.
Always have something going on and time is my biggest thing... never have the time... and when i do i am usually too beat to do anything other than recoup from being busy...Been in this cycle for some years now.
We... my other half an I detect at least once a year lately it seems anymore... and its in my area... not CWB
I live vicariously through guys like you and your posts anymore.

Sucks... but it is what it is.
So... Sorry i could not pipe in with some inspiring info.
 
I have not detected in some time now... unfortunately i rarely have the time to get out there.
Always have something going on and time is my biggest thing... never have the time... and when i do i am usually too beat to do anything other than recoup from being busy...Been in this cycle for some years now.
We... my other half an I detect at least once a year lately it seems anymore... and its in my area... not CWB
I live vicariously through guys like you and your posts anymore.

Sucks... but it is what it is.
So... Sorry i could not pipe in with some inspiring info.
Also... My X2 has been in need of repairs as well.
 
I found the perfect spray bottle for anyone interested. They're sold in the pharmacy section of a super Walmart. They're only about five inches high and cost about two bucks.
 
I got my 2 oz. plastic spray bottles at a Dollar General Store.

Water - in one for cleaning Silver Coins.
Alcohol - in one bottle for cleaning Copper Coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom