djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You can always try your local prospecting shop. There is a classifieds here, and also put an ad over at nuggetshooter.com Lots of gold fans there.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
How much gold are you talking about? If you just took a pan on your vacation, and are talking flour gold, then it dosen't sound like you have enough to worry about. If I'm wrong and you hit a honey hole than I'm sorry and there is indeed a market. Try e-bay or goldbay. If you only have a small amount, it may have more value as a conversation piece.

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
defferding said:
On my last vacation I took a pan anlong and found some gold. I am wondering where I could go about selling flour gold. Any ideas? Please let me know. I wish there were gold to be had here in Nebraska, sure would be closer.

Thanks

D

defferding, As others have said, if you just took a pan out and found a little flower keep it.. It ain't going to go anywhere. I wouldn't sell unless you had at very least an ounce of flour. If you have some nuggets and need cash put them on ebay.

As far as Nebraska I have to say, I've a friend who has been finding some glacial till gold in the SE part of the state, I can't disclose exact locations.. Not enough to fill a thimble but it is not the having the gold that it's about anyway. Its the process of finding it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread