What's new

Where to sell IKES?

scavenger

Full Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
210
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have 10 rolls of ikes I would like to sell, where should I advertise them? I already posted them on a coin collecting forum i'm a member of. I don't do ebay.

3 x rolls of 1971
2 x rolls of 1972
2 x rolls of bicentennial
3 x mixed rolls
 
Upvote 0
you can check the want ads of coin world magazine. should be on the stand at books a million. or get a friend that does feebay to put them on for you...also can try the classified section here at treasurenet. good luck
 
scavenger said:
I have 10 rolls of ikes I would like to sell, where should I advertise them?
Been there with over 1000 IKES. Not a single coin dealer was interested, I called over 20 in my area. I had a bite on them with a guy that sells and rebuilds slot machines to sell to the public. But he backed out, he was afraid when I shipped them that the box would bust open and he would loose some. I am in CA and he was east coast.

I did sell a few rolls on feeBay but only made a few $$, not much demand.
 
I'd say ebay or craigslist.
 
I am sitting on over 1000 of them .. sold a block of 25 and lost $$$... just before I got them they were going for around 42.00 for 25 ... but they arent worth posting now after feebay takes they lb. of flesh , Ed
 
Spend Them

Watch the reaction of the cashiers. Worth more than the coins themselvs.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
Spend Them

Watch the reaction of the cashiers. Worth more than the coins themselvs.

Mojo


I did just that when I hada bunch, they acted like they were getting gold!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom