What's new

Where were you when.....................

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
.........you heard Elvis Presley died?

34 years ago today, we lost the King of Rock and Roll. :'(

I was 14 years old and at my friends house. We had been riding horses all day and took a break for lunch. His mom came in and told me because she knew how much I loved him. I cried all the way home and for days after. It was truly my very first broken heart.
 
thank you veerrry much.

have a peanut butter and banana sammich on me.
 
about 16 and could care less cause he wasn't my music
Mom took it hard :laughing9:
 
I was only 7 but I have 5 older sisters, I was just wondering what all the crying and fuss was about :dontknow:
 
savant365 said:
I was only 7 but I have 5 older sisters, I was just wondering what all the crying and fuss was about :dontknow:

Hahahhaha I could imagine a kid that age really would be wondering what was going on :laughing7:
 
LOL
yea she thought he was the cats meow LOL
many loved him for sure....now she didn't faint or anything but she sure felt the loss.
everyone loves some entertainer, actor etc and take it personal when they pass.

probably will always be that way
 
Dano Sverige said:

lets see.....

you are an adult

you have a computer

you have the interent

you know how to search I believe

Can't ya google if you truly didn't know....yea right........or is it that wit again? that firey wit? that wit that kinda makes ya just seem lost?
 
I was at work. I started thinking how I used to wish I was him getting all the shallow girls etc. Then I thought, I bet he wishes he was me now. ;D
 
packerbacker said:
I was at work. I started thinking how I used to wish I was him getting all the shallow girls etc. Then I thought, I bet he wishes he was me now. ;D

LOL :laughing9:
 
FarmerChick said:
Dano Sverige said:

lets see.....

you are an adult

you have a computer

you have the interent

you know how to search I believe

Can't ya google if you truly didn't know....yea right........or is it that wit again? that firey wit? that wit that kinda makes ya just seem lost?
 
I was two years old.

My 2nd cousin owns the wart that was removed from the left wrist of The King. There is a group that has tried to give her a very large amount of $$$ for it so they can try to clone Elvis. She keeps it on display in her Elvis museum.

She also displays a toenail she found while rooting through the carpet of the Jungle Room.

The boarding house was where my grandfather grew up.

http://my.wsbtv.com/_See-Elvis39-Wart-At-Elvis-Museum-In-Cornelia/video/1113770/6690.html
 
It remember it very well. I was 21 then, and I was driving down the highway in my truck channel surfing the radio because the music sucked then, when a guy came on and said "I have some shocking news just in!"

I
 
FarmerChick said:
Dano Sverige said:

lets see.....

you are an adult

you have a computer

you have the interent

you know how to search I believe

Can't ya google if you truly didn't know....yea right........or is it that wit again? that firey wit? that wit that kinda makes ya just seem lost?

Are you rubber necking again? Can you go take your "monthly" out on someone else please? The person it was meant for knows what it's aimed at. :thumbsup:
 
I was in Grafenwoehr Germany in the middle of tank gunnery sitting on top of my tank with several army buddies listening to armed forces radio when the news broke. :'( It was a shock, it was a little hard to believe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom