Where would I find old maps of Central MA??

DevilDocST

Apr 22, 2006
Stationed in Okinawa, Japan
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
Its Ma_hunter001 here,

Hi all, I was wondering where I could find old 1800 maps of Charlton /Leicester MA area or Central Ma??
I live in the Charlton area and I'm trying to find for old homesteads, foundations, or Churches for coins.

I already found a few historical maps of the Worcester area but the names are alittle different making it hard to read so I haven't been able to find areas near me. I'm alittle confused were to go ???, so if I would be able have any info on places in or around the Leicester/Charlton/Central Ma area it would be greatly appreciated!! :) :)

Any old pictures, postcards or websites with info would be awesome. I've been doing some research myself but more help would be great. thanks in advace.. Happy Hunting!! 8)

MA_hunter001

Whites Prism II Rocks!!

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Not sure, but you might find something of interest here:

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/gmd:@FIELD(SUBJ+@band(+Massachusetts++Maps++))

OP
OP
DevilDocST

DevilDocST

Apr 22, 2006
Stationed in Okinawa, Japan
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
Thanks PBK!! i like the maptech one. I think I'll print ones of those out then find a recent one and match 'em up. Thanks again. I mean if its free go for it, right?? Thanks again, well at least i know where to start. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread