Frankn
Gold Member
Here's the truth of the matter. It could be almost anywhere in the house. What I would do is, room by room, Just stand there and look around and think where are the locations a cache could be hidden. Then and only then would I get out my Vibrdtector and actually check each of these suspected locations. its time consuming, but you will not likely miss anything. That's the hard truth and it pays off. Frank...


When I was 11-12 or so I "stole" some playboy magazines (65' - 66' - 67') from my uncles and my dad and was looking for a good spot to hide them. I found it!!!! And while hiding the 4 magazines I found OLD...OLD... OLD newspapers in their. I didn't care.... I needed the space. The outrage over the missing mags scared the hell out of me. I NEVER went back. Their still there I guess.... I never took them out. I'd like to go back and ask the owners if I could go upstairs and get the porn I hid 50 years ago but I think I'll pass.... I know there still their with a lot of OLD newspapers.








