What's new

Wheres all the post?!?!

njnydigger

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
829
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's all the post?!?!

Is it just me, or, has anyone else notice the boards have been VERY sparse the last few days. Get out there people!!!

I'm meeting up with at least two ther t-netters tomorrow to hunt some old places.

I'll post the full report as usual :headbang:
 
Re: Where's all the post?!?!

All my posts can be found in non treasure hunting forums. I am doing my best to entertain the troops before they head out hunting for the day :headbang:
 
Re: Where's all the post?!?!

Summer can be tough for several diffferent reasons. I'm sure in another month or so it will start to pick up.
 
Re: Where's all the post?!?!

Need I say more?
 

Attachments

  • heat.webp
    heat.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 119
Re: Where's all the post?!?!

Exactly, July has been a HOTmonth. The next 7 days are going to be over 100
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom