WHERES THE BUCKS GOING?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
WHERE'S THE BUCKS GOING?

I wonder why this country is in such deep dept? It's said to be because of the bailout, But I thought this money was to be paid back with interest and that payback was to be used to pay down on the Nat. debt. What happened?
-$ 279 million was used to to fund the National Science Foundation's drilling of 86 holes in the ice at the South Pole to place 60 sensors in each hole to detect rare collisions of neutrinos.
-$1.3 million in grants to Preserve America Through the National Park Service. They had already given away $2.9 Million in grants. The complete list of recipients is available at preserveamerica.gov

Amyone know of other big spending?
Frank

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Re: WHERE'S THE BUCKS GOING?

They bought a guy I see at the local diner a new cell phone and give him minutes each month, not to mention pay for his housing, utilities, insurance and the guy has much better vehicles than my wife or I?

Prediction is this will end up in the Political boxing ring. :dontknow:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Windharvestor, did you ask him how he did it? If you are going to go down, you might as well do it smiling. Frank

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

Frankn said:
Windharvestor, did you ask him how he did it? If you are going to go down, you might as well do it smiling. Frank

No Frank I didn't ask. We enjoy our simple life and don't ask for handouts from the Government, we just give them tax money for those that don't have as much pride as us.

When I say that I don't mean everyone that gets assistance, many can't help it or have been tax payers all of their lives but have fallen on dire times. Some just make careers out of it though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions