What's new

Wheres the gold? It wasnt here today, but what a beautiful day to pick up $6.50 +

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Where's the gold? It wasn't here today, but what a beautiful day to pick up $6.50 +

that's $6.50 worth of quarters..they were all over the place...some right on top of the muddy flats, some in the rocks, others in the wet sand slope, but no airplanes, daggers, gold, or silver today.:dontknow:

Here's a pic of my coin finds ...2 1/2 hr. hunt. I got my exercise today for sure:laughing7:

Lorraine DSCF1600.webp
 
Upvote 0
You must have biceps like Popeye :) Fine diggin Lorraine!

Aaron
 
Well done Lorraine:hello2:
 
Great job on those quarters Lorraine. Too bad we get people to carry more Susan B's
 
Thats a lot of coins...they add up in a years time.
 
That's great Lorraine! It all adds up! Last week I made 6.27 in 1 tot-lot area at a recreation center (plus some jewelry) that I don't think has been hit yet. The rain stopped me from getting to the rest of the park, but I am anxious to get back. Some days its just all about the $$$$, which is not a bad thing at all!
 
add it to the "new detector piggy bank"
 
I think the gold will start showing up in the bottoms of scoops now. I like what I'm seeing taking place at my area beaches now that the monthly high tide cycle is kicking back in. Going to be a lot of sand getting moved around between now and the next June low cycle and that's a good thing, already seeing signs of the troughs opening back up. The monthly high cycle also keeps the beach-goers more condensed and not as spread out. All of this is good for Mders. A lot of good picking is on the way! :thumbsup:
 
Looks like a pretty good day to me,although gold is always nice. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom