What's new

Wheres Waldo?

watercolor

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
1,352
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's Waldo?

Yesterday was another wheat-fest hunt with Kimsdad where we all
came away with a few of goodies.

After digging nothing but wheats for the first few hours, my last target of the day was
thought to be the usual penny because of its discolored appearance. But when I wiped
the sticky clay off one side, I saw those magical words. . . One Dime :icon_sunny:

Thanks for looking!

_DSC1733.webp
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

Nice diggins Mark from the Kimsdad's wheat field.
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

Did I hear someone say water machine needed?
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

Still don't see Waldo... but I see Barbra.. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

nice bunch of coins, congrats on the barber.
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

Congrats on all the wheaties and the Barber!
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

Nice dime, Mark!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm glad you got it before your batts went low! :)

Looks like it was your turn to harvest wheat. I'm glad we both got something good!
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

Oh yeah,nice diggins Mark....a barber sewn in the wheat field....
Waldo went that >>>>>> Way :tongue3:

Soup
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

I can't beleive those pennies! You got 99% whole wheat there and 1% enriched silver. Part of a complete breakfast.
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

I see him. Errr her. Nice digs, Mark!
 
Re: Where's Waldo?

Nice! The wheaties came up looking better than the dime. :icon_scratch:
Good hunt Mark!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom