What's new

Whew,16,000 searched and 89 found.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi gang, I went for my Friday fix and they surprised me with having 8 bags ready. Only one of the 8 bags produced any coins though. It's 89 more silver than I had yesterday, Good luck and good fishin', Jim
 
Upvote 0
How long does it take you to go through that many coins? And out of 8 big bags, only one yielded? You must definitely be getting lots of dumps from CRHers. Good find on the 89 silvers though.

Jim
 
Jim, it takes my father in law and I 2 hours to do 16,000 coins. He edge searches and I bounce them on an aluminum plate. The ping of silver is a dead giveaway. Thanks, Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom