What's new

Which are great beaches in Florida?

UNCLENICK

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorCal Foothills
Hi, I just posted about which would be good where I live(California)...Now if I was to go to Florida, which beaches have been good to you there? Miami, Clearwater, Hollywood, etc?

Thanks, Nick
 
Upvote 0
UNCLENICK said:
Hi, I just posted about which would be good where I live(California)...Now if I was to go to Florida, which beaches have been good to you there? Miami, Clearwater, Hollywood, etc?

Thanks, Nick

None, they are all bad here, I heard California's were good...... :laughing7:
 
Clearwater water south sucks,All dried up,No gold,No silver, Just kidding ,All the beachs are great on the east cost of Florida :laughing9:
 
COTTON said:
Clearwater water south sucks,All dried up,No gold,No silver, Just kidding ,All the beachs are great on the east cost of Florida :laughing9:

.... south of Daytona, of course.
 
The best beaches in FLA are usually the ones where you look down at all the beach goers..and when you get down there they're all detectorists! >:(
 
Truthfully S. of Daytonas covered, check with Cocoa... :thumbsup:
 
Diver_Down said:
COTTON said:
Clearwater water south sucks,All dried up,No gold,No silver, just kidding ,All the beachs are great on the east cost of Florida :laughing9:

.... south of Daytona, of course.
:laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3:
i here south of key west is best.
 
seeker41 said:
Diver_Down said:
COTTON said:
Clearwater water south sucks,All dried up,No gold,No silver, just kidding ,All the beachs are great on the east cost of Florida :laughing9:

.... south of Daytona, of course.
:laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3:
i here south of key west is best.


Your correct, I heard everything north of Key West is sanded in real bad and has a lot of electrical interference.
 
Sorry to say this but...

Any beach without OIL on it is a good beach these days
 
we all gonna be swimmin

Piercesdad said:
Sorry to say this but...

Any beach without OIL on it is a good beach these days
 
Might have just been me, but I was at Cocoa Beach last week and had lousy luck.
 
I hate to say it but everything is sanded in pretty heavy. You might find a lot but don't consider it a crappy trip if you don't come back without a grand in gold.
 
COTTON said:
Clearwater water south sucks,All dried up,No gold,No silver, Just kidding ,All the beachs are great on the east cost of Florida :laughing9:
Don't lie Cotton, it's the west coast of Florida... Beaches on the East coast are closed to hunters and no new permits will be issued.....
 
Excellent post Bill....good to get the word out that our beaches on the west coast are just fine. I'm in the Bradenton Sarasota area and report they are pristine...with sugar white sand and clear blue water! We look forward to all vacationers, so come on down! There are all kinds of treasures to be found, from beautiful shells, sometimes coins and jewelry( ;D ) to spectacular sunsets.
Don't forget your sunscreen! :hello:
 
Right now the ones without tar balls and oil stink. :laughing7:
 
Diver_Down said:
COTTON said:
Clearwater water south sucks,All dried up,No gold,No silver, Just kidding ,All the beachs are great on the east cost of Florida :laughing9:

.... south of Daytona, of course.

South Daytona sucks big time with baby sharks :headbang:

Arch
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom