What's new

Which coil?

cahil_2

Full Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Golden Thread
0
Location
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking for some advise. If you were going to buy a tiger shark for freshwater hunting, would you get the 8 or 10 inch coil? Also would you buy new or used. I got a chance to buy a nice used one, but the lifetime warranty is making my decision difficult. Any inputs?
 
I'd not let the warranty worry you - Tesoro seems to honor it regardless of being the original owner or not.

The coil size is really a matter of personal preference. I would personally go with an 8" since it better matches my scoop size. You are usually working without being able to see either the scoop or the coil, so it can take a couple of attempts.

Top
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom