BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Sep 2, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Hi I was wondering which board do I post my best resale shop find in ? Thanks. Mike
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Sep 3, 2014 Thread Owner #2 Well I guess I'll just pick a board and if it needs to be moved I'm sure it will be. Mike
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2014 #3 Mike as a charter member you can post it in the relevant sections. I think they have garage sale finds,ebay sections and so forth. Look and see where it fits. Good luck. Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
Mike as a charter member you can post it in the relevant sections. I think they have garage sale finds,ebay sections and so forth. Look and see where it fits. Good luck.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,796 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2014 #4 Good in one's TN said...
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Sep 3, 2014 Thread Owner #5 ERM gargle heh I put it under my best finds last night. Mike