What's new

Which GPS

Denarius

Full Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
122
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the process of gearing up for real beach mding. I've gone swimming at the beach a few times with my vibratector and it's already paid for itself. I'm thinking of getting a gps that I can use to tag the locations of my finds. Cheap is good but tough and waterproof is more important. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
And yes, I'm doing a search too.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks, but I was thinking of a handheld device, assuming that it is a good idea.
 
Now I think Buying a GPS to track your finds is a waist of time and money! 90% of all targets are found in the troff, or the area between the beach and the sandbar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom