What's new

Which headphones for the Tejon?

Hurckman

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I am looking at the Jolly Rogers and the Black Widows headphones which one of these two will be more dependable? Feedback please. Thank-you I'm using them on me Tejon.
 
I had Killer B's on mine and it gave a nice crisp sound. I have not owned the two you mention. :coffee2:
 
I have both the Jolly Rogers and the Black Widow phones and they sound great but I like the Black Widow's for blocking more outside noises. Both are extremely comfortable for long periods. The Killer Bees are also very good. It is always best to be able to try on a few pair from a metel detector shop which stocks them for a nice fit. The good ones will fit anybody.
 
I have a Vaquero and have been using Killer B's with it and have no problem what so ever with the performance of them.
They are very comfortable for long periods of time and keep out external noise.
I tried a pair of Jolly Rogers out, but did not like them and returned them to the dealer.
Hope this helps,
Felix
 
Black Widows are nice but pricey. Jolly Rogers felt "plasticky". Been using Killer B's II (twin volume control) and they are fantastic for the money. Leather ear pads are comfy and block plenty of outside noise... :icon_thumright:
 
Another nod to the killer B's. I have the wasps for my Silver Umax. I can say that the detector sounded TOTALLY different (in a good way) after switching from Garrett Master Sound phones. WELL worth the $ those Killer B's are!
 
I run a set of grey ghost on my tejon,vaq,,,they are very good but hot in the summer and feel like you have a vise on your head after awile.

Thats all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom