Which Is Your Least Favorite Tesoro Detector?

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Out of your Tesoro arsenal what Tesoro detector collects more dust? Just currious, as I hope all get their fair share of use, but if you were to choose what one would it be..something tells me this post was already created but that one could be covering all Brand names this one is specific to Tesoro users, hence the reason I am creating it anyways.

The one that's been promised for the past 2 years. Cazdora or what ever its called

DeLeon ademas

I would have to say my cibola before I modded it.
I haven't tried all that Tesoro offers though. Below you can see the ones I've tried, which I own.
The GB was off when I received it, so not really the machines fault or anyone's really.
Now that I can GB it, it's all good and don't really have a least favorite, just ones I prefer for certain types of hunting more than others.

None...

Last edited:
LOL....I miss read the post..thought it said which one do you like the most...
My Bandido 2 microMAX is the best!

That's surprising that that's your least favorite lol.
It's one of my top favorites.
If you have one that you'd like to part with I'm interested. :-)

I hope to purchase a Outlaw with 3 coils. I do not like that coils covers and headphones are not included.

Only Tesoros I haven't liked, were ones I bought used on eBay, from sellers who had fibbed about their condition... They needed repair, and got returned to their sellers. Alas, my most recent dissappointment was a beautiful Amigo II that arrived in non-functioning condition.
It looked practically unused, but gave only a battery check tone...and didn't detect anything. :BangHead:

The person that smells better than me says that I'm getting a Tesoro water machine for my spring birthday. I highly doubt that it will sit around gathering dust. It took a few years but I finally started to dip the AT Pro, and it opened a new detecting world for me. I also got that new DD coil for my Tejon this spring, but only took it out twice this year. I still like the Tejon and it stays. I want it ready for the right place and time. The last right place and time brought me fur trade relics etc.

I've bought a lot of used tesoros with few problems. Did send in a Vaquero for the higher tone change and they also checked and tuned the coil to the detector and I sent in my DeLeon one time for a ground balance and general check and one coil with a crack that allowed moisture to get in. They replaced the coil for me at their cost. All the above were shipped back by Tesoro with no shipping charges to me. This was before the $50 fee so I came out in great shape, but I wouldn't be very upset if I had to send one in and pay that, especially if it is a used detector and I bought it for a good price, or a break down in a well used favorite machine.
luvsdux

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back