Detector(s) used
XLT, Deus, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ballaholyk84

Sep 29, 2013
Beaverton, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garret Pro-Pointer, Lesche Digger, Minelab Pro-Swing 45
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm surprised mine came with the old style. I'll call them. Maybe they'll send me out a spare frame.

thanks

Yeah that is odd. Did you bet it directly from XP or a dealer? Version 2.0, 3.0 or 3.2 on the box label?

Ballaholyk84

Sep 29, 2013
Beaverton, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garret Pro-Pointer, Lesche Digger, Minelab Pro-Swing 45
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only thing I could think of is that it was a dealer stocked item that wasnt recently from XP or they were put in there since they were trying to deplete the stock of em. Let me know what they say bud. If you got it from a dealer recently were you able to get the $100 Voucher? If so and they cant swap em out you can get em free that way. Just a thought.

OP
OP
B

biggziff

Oct 12, 2013
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
XLT, Deus, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only thing I could think of is that it was a dealer stocked item that wasnt recently from XP or they were put in there since they were trying to deplete the stock of em. Let me know what they say bud. If you got it from a dealer recently were you able to get the $100 Voucher? If so and they cant swap em out you can get em free that way. Just a thought.

Thanks..ya...voucher blown on 11" coil! :)

ShOwStOpp3r

Sep 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i spent the extra money and got the WS5 headphones,,,WOW are they nice,,super comfortable and fit nicely,,very well made...

id recommend forking over the tad extra and get the WS5 headphones..

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have my original band. I have had no problems with mine and they have been used hard. I think they are great.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread