What's new

Which Tesoro Detector Has The Fastest Recovery Speed?

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I know, but which one do you think it is? I'm not sure which one has the second fastest recovery speed.

tabman
 
Never tried to determine which is fastest, but every one I've detected with was fast compared to a couple of other, popular brands, that I pedaled due to a slow recovery that I found especially irritating..
luvsdux
 
My Cortez ain't bad, but I doubt it's fastest.
I don't know and await more responses.
Peace ✌
 
Probably the Cibola, then the Vaquero, but the Tejon has very fast recovery as well - hard to say.
 
The umax series are quite fast as well.
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom