What's new

✅ SOLVED While looking for a old church remains I found this

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
30,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what1.webp
what2.webp
what3.webp
what4.webp

Each end is the same Large hole and small hole. While looking for the long gone church remains I came across item. I have an idea but want to see if anyone else has the same thought
 

Hi Gare,​

This appears to me to be some sort of water intake and out take water flow valve.
Possible Water Hammer?
If this was found near Marietta Ohio near the river it could explain alot?
 
Upvote 0

Hi Gare,​

This appears to me to be some sort of water intake and out take water flow valve.
Possible Water Hammer?
If this was found near Marietta Ohio near the river it could explain alot?
It was not found near Marietta Ohio about 160 miles from it. I am pretty sure what it is I just wanted to see if anyo=ne came up with my thought
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom