White Stuff and White ones

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Well I hope your Christmas isn't as white as ours.

DSCN3584.JPG

Yeah I know what Hippy means when he mentioned the ugly white ones.
DSCN3246.JPG

Upvote 0
Beautiful! And a lot better than the wet, soggy winter we get down here in the deep south. Merry Christmas!

Yes sir, beautiful, but shoveling and plowing the the darn stuff sure gets old. I know a little about those s.e. winters, having lived in Va. a couple times back in the 60's

DSCN3583.JPG

We had an ice/snow storm last week and as of this Christmas morning there are still 120,000 homes without power. Those folks live in the county just south of us. It has been a really bad late fall/early winter so far.

Keep those folks in your prayers because it is really cold and the shelters are full.

That's a bad deal! Will do.

Reminds me a bit of last springs Ice storm we had.

I had two generators luckily. We were without it for a week and it darn near killed my wife. I don't even want to contemplate being completely with out it, and over the Christmas too. Bad Bad Deal!

The snow is beautiful. Once in a while we have snow. If we get a couple of inches our town shuts down. Nice points!

I'm like Americus if we get 1/2 in of snow the whole town shuts down and good thing these folks can't drive worth a darn.

Well, I would like summer to get here. I like green better than white.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back