xentryx
Greenie
- Joined
- May 5, 2010
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greenville, PA
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030
- #1
Thread Owner
whites 10"d2, 12", 10" excelerator, 10x12sef oh my!
So yeah.. So many choices for a deeper (not so deep that I lose small targets) coil. Out of all these I've read the best things about the 10x12. I'm done doing homework. I would love to hear some opinions from you guys. I live in PA. Highly mineralized ground and would like to keep my purchase around 200 bucks
So yeah.. So many choices for a deeper (not so deep that I lose small targets) coil. Out of all these I've read the best things about the 10x12. I'm done doing homework. I would love to hear some opinions from you guys. I live in PA. Highly mineralized ground and would like to keep my purchase around 200 bucks
) and it is dead on. I believe the best answer to your question is to match the coil to the type of hunting you are doing. I have been looking at getting a 6x10DD coil for MDing around old houses with lots of trash (this will allow me to cover more ground but TR out the trash). If 6X10DD coil is as accurate as the other two coils I have, I will be well pleased. On my V3 I have different programs for coin&jewelry, relic hunting, ect..., and I increase or decrease the Recovery Delay setting on the V3 depending on the coil I am using.






