What's new

Whites Beach Hunter ID Not Waterproof????

red fox bob

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
93
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Apollo,Pa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,Garrett Pro Pointer,Custom Made Sand Scoop,Garrett AT Pinpointer, Whites MX Sport , Eqauinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read here that Sandman replied "WHITES BHID IS NOT WATERPROOF". I was with the understanding that it is a waterproof machine ? Need some help explaining that one from someone. Thanks ahead of time .:BangHead:Sandman posted that comment on MUGSHOTS
 
Last edited:
White's BHID is waterproof. Mine has been 40 feet underwater and still works fine! Sandman complains that the coil floats also. They went to a new coil years ago and he has not noticed. My coil is neutral and stays where I put it.
 
BHID is a waterproof DFX. It will go down to 25' with no issues. I tried the first ones with the 9.5" coil and HATED it. Sold it after a week because it floated and put a strain on my wrist. They only make the 12" coil now and I haven't bought another one.
 
I do not remember saying the BHID isn't waterproof as I had one till it leaked around the knobs. I did say the "Near-Neutral Buoyancy Coil" floats. If I mislead anyone I am sorry. Saltwater makes the coils float even more.
 
Last edited:
I was wondering if the BHID operating program is the same as the stock coin/jewelry beach program on the DFX minus the multi tone audio id.
 
I think it is
 
Sandman I read that statement on "MUG SHOTS" . Just thought it was an odd statement , hope I didn"t upset set anyone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom