What's new

Whites Detector Gaskets

NJcigarman

Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
566
Reaction score
337
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Folks I have and use the original Whites Surfmaster PI. I called Whites to order some gaskets which are smaller then the current red ones. They accidentally sent me 2 of the current red gaskets that I couldn't use. I called them and they straightened it out and told me to keep the red gaskets.

Anyone who would like these 2 new red gaskets for their Whites machine PM me with your address and I will mail them to you.

First come!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Nice Offer..........:icon_thumright:
 
Ding ding ding Michigan two box wins. Send me your address again. I deleted it by accident.
 
Twobox shipped
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom