Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You probably won't find any videos on it, it was never a big seller for White's. If you have any particular questions, ask away.

OP
OP
Sean shar

Sean shar

Greenie
Feb 7, 2023
You probably won't find any videos on it, it was never a big seller for White's. If you have any particular questions, ask away.
Im really looking for all the information about this device through experiments and expertise
Also, its ability to search for boxes and whether it is practical or not
Or its work is limited to cables that have electricity Only ?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's like other pipe and cable detectors I've seen, It's where you clip a wire to a known end of a buried pipe or cable to "charge" the item, which makes it easier to detect the path of the pipe or cable so you can tell where to dig or not to dig. I don't think it would be useful to locate random targets.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, its ability to search for boxes and whether it is practical or not
I don't know what you mean by "boxes." A metal box? Then no. The PCL is used to trace wires and metal pipe. You can either directly energize the wire/pipe by clipping the TX onto an exposed portion, or by inductive mode using the TX coil in the lid. With inductive mode you cannot get the RX box too close to the TX coil or you will get direct coupling. It is not at all useful for locating isolated buried targets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread