What's new

Whites prizm 6T

Buckeyejim

Greenie
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone used this detector? There is one for sale in my area and I know nothing about them. I was thinking about getting it for my youngest son to go detecting with me. I haven't been at it very long myself so I have no clue. Thanks for your time!
 
Personally I would look for a White's M6 or MXT/MXTpro, something to be said for the metal box detectors built like a tank. If you ever or might ever hunt in thick wooded area's where there is lots of tangles where you might get caught up and trip it will be nice to know it's made like a tank. HH
 
I tried the 6T when it first came out, I liked the feel, depth, but it was way too ratty in emi environments. I went to the M6 which is good and now use the MX7 which is better in my opinion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom