What's new

Whites TRX-9 VOLT battery spacer

mgtmadness

Full Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
199
Reaction score
237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bath ,NY
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i
Does anyone know where I can find a 9 volt battery spacer?
 

Attachments

  • 20231121_173416.webp
    20231121_173416.webp
    76.6 KB · Views: 74
I printed one out of PETG. I still need to modify it and change a few things, maybe print it out of Black ABS.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20231215_141503203.webp
    PXL_20231215_141503203.webp
    265.2 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20231215_141520325.webp
    PXL_20231215_141520325.webp
    205.1 KB · Views: 64
I printed one out of PETG. I still need to modify it and change a few things, maybe print it out of Black ABS.
Some test prints out of PETG,PLA, AND finally BLACK ABS.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20231217_173810792.webp
    PXL_20231217_173810792.webp
    571.3 KB · Views: 63
I will be printing these in a few minute
1000001688.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom