What's new

Whites V3i or Mine Lab E-Trac

JusRoc

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I want to pick up a higher end detector and these are the 2 I'm looking at, I live in Oregon and close to the Whites factory so that is a bonus for getting things fixed. But what I would like is anyone who has used both detectors to just let me know what one you liked better and why. Thanks for any information
 
Wrong forum for question, sorry I moved it to correct forum.
 
JusRoc....you posted this in a forum for Fisher detectors. Not where ya want to post this. Try "General Discussion". Best of luck on your decision.:icon_thumright:
 
To answer his question. I have owned both...and I wouldnt trade my etrac for a truckload of v3i's

LittleJohn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom