💵 FOR SALE WHITES V3I / Wireless Headphones / Li-Ion 40 + hour battery

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
In a scary area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30 30 - Minelab X Calibur 1000 Whites TDI Beech Hunter Fisher CZ 21 Nokta Anfibio
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have a WHITES Vision upgraded to a V3I software from Whites... This machine is in perfect working order..has the screen protector for those who like a clean window... It has served me well...I have taken exstremely good care of this machine , never ever seen water...fresh or salt...and never used in the rain...Some light normal scuffs and scratches from normal use...Comes with a Double D coil....It will come with 2 nicad batteries and charger... a pair of perfect working wireless headphones and I will throw in the newest and best goody of all...A brand New Li - Ion 2900 Battery and charger only months old...Original cost was $200.00 direct from factory....It will serve you for almost a week or longer without having to change a battery....great for those long days or hunting trips when far from the truck...I also have the original box for the detector.... looking to trade for a CTX 30-30 or of equil value...This unit peforms perfectly..... Or I will sell it outrite...with everything included this package would sell over $2000.00....Make me a serious offer or trade... DSCN0259.JPG DSCN0262.JPG DSCN0263.JPG HP LI ION Battery.JPG Vision.JPG Whites Headphones.JPG whites screen shot.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Anderson Detector Shafts

Latest Discussions