Junkironkid
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
So I've been pondering the ideal of getting a v3i. I've used Etrac still have one for the past 9 year's. This will be my third Etrac I always sell them before the warranty is up. I've used whites in the past. And I have always had good luck with them. My etrac has been a very good detector with some good finds. I'm looking to try a V3i. I hunt In trashy area's. The d2 coil is pretty good from what I hear. What would a good coil be for hunting In iron and trash. It will take a little time and patience to learn the v3i. But that doesn't deter me from wanting to own one. I know White's Warrenty and service is second to none. I would like to hear from some of you v3i user's. Thanks

?? I'm sorry, in my limited ability to describe what I heard in the headphones.I can't convey what gold jewelry really sounds like. I had to dig a lot the foil,pull tab and "junk" signals above the iron range to learn the smooth sound of gold. I'm no expert .It just comes with the experience of recovering lots and lots of targets. I will say I have never found a gold target that IDed in the Iron range. Gold jewelry always had a sound that I would describe as "smooth" sound in my headphones.






