What's new

whites ?

tonyc10k

Full Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
126
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just picked up at whites classic ID for a little bit of nothing
anyone have the manual to it and where can i buy a arm rest piece for it? how well does it pick up silver and gold? and the trigger thing for pinpoint it has 3 notches and i know the middle makes it run normal pulled back pinpoints what does it do pushed forward?
 
You can download a copy from the Whites website
 
Mines Great on Finding the Silver and Gold You just have to get the coil over it!!!! I run mine at full sensitivity and No Discrimination at all Yes I dig a lot of Pulltabs!!! HH Chug
 
Forgot to Mention the Gold Pulltab in our avatar was found with my Classic id 5 HH Chug
 
I bought a White classic lll SL in 2000 for $299 and that sucker still preforms. Best coin shooter I've used in my 12yrs of experience. Todays units are better I'm sure, but the classic does its job and is a handsome unit to boot. Their a good investment if you spot one cheap, the battery's will last a season (80hrs) and it is light. I never felt the need to move up, but I'm just a coin/ring shooter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom