bigscoop Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 14,653 Reaction score 9,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Wherever there be treasure! Detector(s) used Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I have no idea? It's an old button front, I think? It only has 13 stars on the face so I'm assuming that's significant in dating the item, but I do believe it is the front of an old button? It's about 3/4 across the face.
I have no idea? It's an old button front, I think? It only has 13 stars on the face so I'm assuming that's significant in dating the item, but I do believe it is the front of an old button? It's about 3/4 across the face.
MT_Joe Hero Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 750 Reaction score 309 Golden Thread 0 Location Ferndale, Montana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: Other Feb 7, 2014 #2 The one on the right looks real close. HERE is where I found the info. Looks like a WWII US Navy uniform button. Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
The one on the right looks real close. HERE is where I found the info. Looks like a WWII US Navy uniform button.
bigscoop Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 14,653 Reaction score 9,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Wherever there be treasure! Detector(s) used Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Could be but doesn't much up exactly to any of those.