spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
They say everyone has a double somewhere, but have you been told you look like anybody famous?
I have one of those mugs that everyone swears they know.. I have been told the following
1- Richard Branson (Owner Virgin Airlines)
2- Michael McDonald (Doobie Brother's)
3- Kenny Rogers
I don't think I have their looks, but I would like their money
I have one of those mugs that everyone swears they know.. I have been told the following
1- Richard Branson (Owner Virgin Airlines)
2- Michael McDonald (Doobie Brother's)
3- Kenny Rogers
I don't think I have their looks, but I would like their money

, put my finger over my lips and implored in a whisper "Shhhhh. Please?" then headed to the dance floor. He was like right-right-right. Poor guy is probably still talking about it.



Think I need to return those mirrors, obviously they are defective. 











