What's new

Who has found a Kenn 1664 Proff

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody here found a kenn 1964 Proff while CRH.

Accented Hair or just the normal proff?

DW
 
Upvote 0
I have.......it was perdy too.
 
Re: Who has found a Kenn 1964 Proff

I meant 1964
DW
 
I found one just reacnetly,,, also found one a few years ago.. but my oldest proof is a 63 proof I found last year.
 
Never one yet. Where have you been Darth?

Golden Silver
 
Hello to all

Hey Golden Silver, thanks for asking.

I have been very busy at work so the only time I CRH is at the commercial drive through teller to save time. I have not found a lot and looking at LJ finds I am not motivated to post anything because it will look like nothing. I am busy the whole day looking at interest rates, amortizations, commercial real estate projects, oil and gas, and the markets, plus cash flows, etc, etc. Any way the other day at the Mall I went to the Bank there and they had just 3 halves (One of them was a 90% Kenn). It is just matter of persistence and good luck.


Darth Walker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom