'bulaDirtDog Full Member Joined Jan 12, 2013 Messages 103 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio Detector(s) used Discovery 3000(AKA a Sharpshooter II w/volume control)LOL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2013 Thread Owner #1 "Eve of Destruction" by Barry McGuire. I remember seeing him on my parents black and white TV. I think he was on a show called Hullabaloo(like Bandstand).
"Eve of Destruction" by Barry McGuire. I remember seeing him on my parents black and white TV. I think he was on a show called Hullabaloo(like Bandstand).
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,985 Reaction score 28,590 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Mar 28, 2013 #2 I do; instantly reminds me of Viet Nam though it applies even today with that idiot in No. Korea. Don.......
I do; instantly reminds me of Viet Nam though it applies even today with that idiot in No. Korea. Don.......
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,290 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2013 #3 some things never Change good song though