What's new

Who is in northern Michigan?

CACHEHNTR

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
58
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hibbing, Mn
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks,
just looking to see if there is anyone around me yet? I'm in the Alpena area. I'm originally from the U.P. but now living down state in the northern lower. Waiting for it to warm up (if it ever will) and thought I'd give a shout out. Maybe we can get together and do some hunting?
 
NOBODY living in northern Michigan? Wow, looks like I'll have all the digging to myself then....
 
The spring thaw is due to happen the first day of winter .....................
 
Sorry we didn't get back to you were out hunting spots now about 25 guys I know of that pound northern Michigan real hard every year I'm the whites dealer in charlevoix. Look us up were always looking for guys to hunt with
 
i live in bellaire wich is in antrim county
 
Cheboygan here, but sadly I don't get out as much as I used to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom