What's new

Who is it how old????

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought this would be a fun one lol......although looks familiar. Pretty big measuring 20 by 11 1/2
 
I think I saw him in the parking lot.

hmmm.webp
 
Upvote 0
Lol
 
Upvote 0
Sure does look like him hmmmm
 
Upvote 0
I'm not really sure if your question is how old is the picture or the sitter? :icon_scratch:

To answer the first question more accurately... I would have to see a pic of the back of the frame.
The answer to the second question is probably 35 - 40.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
It’s me!!!!!!! I believe Bill Anderson was killed when he was 23 years old, that guy looks to be in his early 40’s. However I think I’ve seen that picture before
 
Upvote 0
Look at wanted posters back in the day lol
 
Upvote 0
I don't know who he is but I bought his fake beard in the local thrift shop. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
.........

Only writing I could find was this on the back and the nail seem pretty old
 
Upvote 0
It's Alive, It's Alive!
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • ulysses-s-grant-crop.webp
    ulysses-s-grant-crop.webp
    39 KB · Views: 83
  • Ulysses-S.-Grant.webp
    Ulysses-S.-Grant.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0
Immediate Thoughts were Outlaw & I recently saw a Pic of him on the Net.
 
Upvote 0
Hiram Lewis Leonard...Just a 'fun' guess!download.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom