What's new

Who is Terry Soloman!?

He taught Charles Garrett how to coinshoot.
 
At the conclusion of this thread I expect that a very competent computer programmer could design and build a very passable Terry Solomon robot.
 
c 3 PO IMGP9987.webp

And he is golden.......
 
Silver and gold is great!
 
Looked in google images to see who Terry Soloman is.

So, I've finally answered that question.

Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 10.07.53 PM.webp
 
An old photo, but you have to admit I look Good! :thumbsup:
 
A straight shootin son of a gun. When he posts, you LDM fellers need to take note
 
He's a man on two wheels with a detector, a method, and a mission...and he better keep his beads out of the way or bad things can happen when your ride'n
 
he does stays at the HOLIDAY INN
 
Agreed bowser.
He owns it! ;)
Peace ✌
 
I Hear he's a Frisbee Golfer and there was a song written about him that I found. Here's the link.
HH
John
 
Terry Solomon is the wellspring from which we flow.
 
Folks,

Thanks for the chuckles.....he carries a big stick and talks softly.....so I put him on my buddy list for backup.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I heard that he may be famous.... er... infamous....


laughing11.gif
 
Some photos for my fans!:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • chuckie.webp
    chuckie.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 100
  • art1a 055.webp
    art1a 055.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 88
  • art1a 052.webp
    art1a 052.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 91
  • AB3.webp
    AB3.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 78
  • WorldsLuckiestMan.webp
    WorldsLuckiestMan.webp
    222 KB · Views: 89
  • Giuli1.webp
    Giuli1.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 92
  • dic.webp
    dic.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 89
  • CIA.webp
    CIA.webp
    11 KB · Views: 89
  • art1a 049.webp
    art1a 049.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 96
  • art1a 048.webp
    art1a 048.webp
    21 KB · Views: 82
  • stanantheman.webp
    stanantheman.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 287
  • scan0002.webp
    scan0002.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 89
  • koch.webp
    koch.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 90
  • hickenlooper.webp
    hickenlooper.webp
    34 KB · Views: 95
  • Peteslossberg.webp
    Peteslossberg.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom