What's new

Who is the anthropologist here?? Do these look similiar?

jimzlady

Jr. Member
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinity
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is the anthropologist here?? Do these look similiar?SOLVED!

Have ruled out all that I can, and this is the closest one I have found. Found it in the creek that runs through my property.

Anyone know what this if from, I think I have it identified and will share after help.
View attachment 1010823View attachment 1010824View attachment 1010825Ignore the stone, for now
 
Last edited:
No moose around here, must have been a kill by someone up creek, and brought the carcass from out west
 
Last edited:
Defenently mammalian and modern. I think something in the order of a deer type animal or possibly a bovine is the likely candidate.
 
smelling a squatch
 
Moose, google images modern moose CV5. Found. Many thanks though!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom