Peyton Manning
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2012
- Messages
- 15,017
- Reaction score
- 18,979
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- MXT-PRO
Sandshark
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
ok I have six acres mostly planted in grain.
Along one long side there is a fence with the usual everything growing up through it and getting wider.
I have wondered about getting a goat to eat the crap. I hate using chemicals.
I hear they eat anything. Could I buy one, chain it to sections of the fence and kill the plantlife?
What kind of goat would I want? What care do they take?
Along one long side there is a fence with the usual everything growing up through it and getting wider.
I have wondered about getting a goat to eat the crap. I hate using chemicals.
I hear they eat anything. Could I buy one, chain it to sections of the fence and kill the plantlife?
What kind of goat would I want? What care do they take?







