F Fargo31 Tenderfoot Joined Jun 17, 2019 Messages 3 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2019 #1 Attachments 09C157B6-862E-4860-B866-278707CCBBBB.webp 325.3 KB · Views: 120 B1803AA7-97AE-4D1A-828D-F961457FFE24.webp 37.2 KB · Views: 109
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2019 #21 Doubter in MD said: That's not a bad guess but there are no attachment points on the ends. Click to expand... C'mon man, use some imagination. I know it isn't an exact match but attachment points don't HAVE to be at the ends... Upvote 0
Doubter in MD said: That's not a bad guess but there are no attachment points on the ends. Click to expand... C'mon man, use some imagination. I know it isn't an exact match but attachment points don't HAVE to be at the ends...
Doubter in MD Bronze Member Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 2,173 Reaction score 3,026 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2019 #22 Kudos for spying this similar piece while researching the "Odd Copper Sphere" thread. I thought about the alternate attachment points. Maybe it is part of a lamp. I just don't think so. Upvote 0
Kudos for spying this similar piece while researching the "Odd Copper Sphere" thread. I thought about the alternate attachment points. Maybe it is part of a lamp. I just don't think so.