What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Who made this suspender adjuster? And dates?

J-Bird71

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
IMG_1658.webp
I know this is a suspender adjuster, just trying to find info on who made it. It has a shield with FF inside. Thanks in advance.
 
Can you tell us a bit more about it?

Is it American, British? Was it found detecting, and if so, what state?
 
Upvote 1
I dug one similar with C.G. initials on it. It also had French marks on it....Brevete S.G.D.G.....and I believe I have seen these similar examples posted here on tnet.
 
Upvote 1
I dug one similar with C.G. initials on it. It also had French marks on it....Brevete S.G.D.G.....and I believe I have seen these similar examples posted here on tnet.
I have some that have the CH Guyot stamp. French design. Just haven’t been able to pin down the FF in a shield stamp.
 
Upvote 1
Hi and nice find. My 2 cents says it's one of a set making a very stately Cummerbund gather.

dz
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Who is it
Replies
5
Views
654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom