What's new

Who needs a metal detector !!

tanz 82

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,311
Golden Thread
1
Location
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an old swimming spot next to my gun club today which abuts the merrimac river ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465334032.199296.webp it's a long walk through salt marsh and Forrest spent some great time with my daughter well to top it off I look on the ground as we're leaving and tada ! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465334169.563864.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465334200.481063.webp 48 Rosie what a great day !!!
 
Upvote 28
Having owning a metal detector will find you more jewel and coins. Good hunting and good luck.
 
Congrats on your 48 Rosie dime and thanks for sharing your pictures and story with all of us. I found a 29 wheatie in great condition at work by a roadside bout five weeks ago. Anyway I wish you many more great finds.

Texas ED
 
Nice find!
Wonder how that got there?
 
Dang !! Wish I had that luck I dug a dime today at 6 inches and it was a 2008 clad !!! I need more than a detector . Lol . Sweet Rosie !!!
 
Cool find, it's hard to beileve it has been sitting there for decades, my belief is someone was there recently and missed their finds pouch. You were meant to find it and they weren't, Great for you, not so good for them. :dontknow:
 
Maybe a whale threw up on the bank and it came out of someones pocket he ate.....:tongue3: Nice eyeball find.
 
Awesome scenery !!!!! Gotta be lovin life Good find!!!!!!!!
 
Sweet surface find, just the thing to end a great day with family.
 
Love those eyeball finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom