What's new

Who snores or sleeps with someone who does? LOL

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my buddy and he has crashed out om my couch, he wasn't drinking or anything, he just passed the heck out!!!! Do you or you signaficant other or do you just know of anybody that snores. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

​
 
People say I snore LOUDLY but I don't know never woke me so have no idea.
 
I have been told that when I drink I snore but thats it. LOL :laughing7:
 
I have a dog that farts a lot. Does that count?
 
Oh, he's going to love you :laughing9:
 
Snoring is one of the signs of sleep apnea that can be dangerous especially if you are overweight. I have sleep apnea and have to wear a mask to force me to breathe normally. My wife snores but denies it. I recorded her one night and when I played it back to her she got mad at me! She probably has sleep apnea too but won't go get checked. It's something to think about. My grandfather snored so loud we had to shut his bedroom door so the rest of us could get some sleept. Monty
 
Frank1960 said:
People say I snore LOUDLY but I don't know never woke me so have no idea.

I HAVE woke myself up from snoring...LMAO! And the rest of the house too :thumbsup:
 
I snore so well that our dog leaves the room for a quieter place to sleep . If that doesn't work ; I
fart and that does the trick .
 
My poor wife suffers with my snoring. Most of the time she just taps me on the head, I roll over, and that's the end of it. Every once in a great while I have to sleep in the other room.

Yes, it can be a sign of sleep apnea, but its not common, thank goodness.
 
Yes I snore also. I have fallen asleep in the chair and I have snored so loud I have woke myself up. When we did foster care I had foster childen laugh at me tellling me that they could hear me when they was upstair and I was sleeping down stair.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom