What's new

✅ SOLVED Who wants Waffles!!!!????

Beeps in my sleep

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
784
Reaction score
1,087
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunting my Permission Property and Located this near the field that has Yielded Civil War Relics. This property has been in the same family since the 1700's and I have found everything from Old goodies to beer cans. Found Part of this Waffle Iron on the outskirts of Shippensburg, PA and trying to get an idea on age. Its full cast iron it seems and I don't have enough Apple Cider Vinegar to soak it yet. Can anyone give an age to this thing? I was thinking early 1900's but could be wrong. This is the first one I found this heavy and made like this.

IMG_0035[1].webp IMG_0036[1].webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
If I recall, the one I posted said 1890 ?
 
Upvote 0
Griswold cast iron is very collectible and worth a good bit. It’s a shame it’s missing a hunk and a half.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom