What's new

who watches expedition unknown

1637

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
1,895
Reaction score
2,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
i find this show every good and not over the top. brad
 
I watch it. Great show in my opinion
 
Last edited:
Not bad, I watch it when I can.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
I watch when it is about something Believable
and not a rerun .
Last nights was good
 
Lotta bushwa on that show.
 
I enjoy it. He seems to be a guy who would be fun to travel with.

Last night's about King John's lost caravan was good; I had never heard the story before. Interesting to see the detected and dredged artifacts.

The locations are good as well. But you know it will be a dead-end for most of the relics and lost item's he looking for or the world would have heard about it.
 
I enjoy it. He seems to be a guy who would be fun to travel with.

Last night's about King John's lost caravan was good; I had never heard the story before. Interesting to see the detected and dredged artifacts.

The locations are good as well. But you know it will be a dead-end for most of the relics and lost item's he looking for or the world would have heard about it.

The dredging part annoyed me. Dredges are made to trap small gold. Coins don't have the space to drop out of the turbulence and will flip their way on down the box and off the end. I've even seen rings in the tailings pile. So there is no telling what items blew right out. He needs to have a wire basket on the end. If you look at the Keene coin and relic dredge, it doesn't have riffles, it has spikes to grab chains and a basket to catch everything large enough to be a coin.
 
funny, the one my dvr recorded last night was a NAZI Treasure Hunt
 
funny, the one my dvr recorded last night was a NAZI Treasure Hunt

Yes, that was the new episode. The England King's treasure episode was from last week, but they played it last night before the new one.
 
I don't always get to watch it so I wasn't sure which is the "new" one. Last night I saw Lasseter's Reef in AUS, King John's lost treasure in England and Rommel's Treasure in Corsica. I had seen the Australian one before. :dontknow:
 
watched it one time and that was enough. Too much bs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My recorder got the 1715 fleet episode, new here..

it looked good, but for he MD'd the beach with a Garrett 2500. I know you can't detect a salt beach with one of those. Probably a technical oversight. And I doubt that they recorded a "live" find of 2 silver cobs, but I think it's ok overall.
 
I enjoy it . One has to understand that its reality tv and they have to keep the viewers interest but overall I just enjoy the different topics and destinations.
 
I watch it. Watched Destination Truth for a long while too (an older Josh Gates show.) I put it in the category of entertainment, though it can be enlightening at times.
 
He seems like a cool guy. But, it feels like they take tourist attractions and pretend they discovered something.
 
I watch the show. Recently found it and have been DVR-ing old episodes.
He is like a new day Indy. He does a good job explaining the mysteries. Have learned about some treasures I have never heard of before.
Best part is he is the one who ALWAYS makes the find.... how cool is that?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom