What's new

Whoo hoo made it to 100

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the morning tide and got a large 13.7 grams 14k amethyst ring for ring number 100 and also got number 101 and a silver
 

Attachments

  • 1440945838488.webp
    1440945838488.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 30
That's an incredible achievement! :notworthy: Congratulations! And beautiful new rings too! :thumbsup:
 
Wow! - That's an awesome year!
 
What a milestone. I've only pulled 3 gold rings and about 25 silver.
 
Wow, that sure beats my record of one gold ring in five years haha! Nice job man, congrats!
 
Congrats on your milestone! Nice rings. My milestone for the year is 1,000 pennies...only 52 to go:occasion14:
 
Great Job Kent!! Some more Beautiful Rings!! And the 100 Milestone ... :notworthy:
 
A big congratulations that's just an insane amount of rings you've dug. I know you have put a lot of hard work into it. Love that big amethyst one! Keep it coming! :occasion14:

Steve
 
Thanks all
 
Congrats. That's an AWESOME achievement...a nd one probably not bested by folks very often... And you've still got season left! Is this your best year ever?
 
Plymouthian12, the true lord of the rings! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Can't wait to see a picture of all the gold you find this year !!! Congrats !
Glen
 
Can't wait to see a picture of all the gold you find this year !!! Congrats !
Glen

I agree, group photo please!

Steve
 
what a feat! I'm lucky if I find 100 wheat cents in a year. This is incredible!
 
NAH NAH NAH ' UNBELEIVEABLE PLYMOUTH . CONGRATS ON YOUR 1OO RING FIND . THAT IS ONE HECK OF COLLECTION YOU MUST HAVE . BET THERE ARE SOME NICE ONES.
 
It's only August.....? I'm cheering you on to a bigger total, in case you missed it earlier?
God bless you, Al.
 
Yes it is my best skippy
 
WOW!!! Thats great! Think were still looking for gold ring #3?????? Uuuuuhhhhggggg!
 
Congrats!!

I knew it would only take another hunt. I doubt I find a 100 gold rings in a life time, Awesome!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom