worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
steve,I have to agree with you,but,YOU said it first!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Very NICE cat there!!! Didn't get him hillbilly style,you ain't muddy enough! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: God Bless Chris

OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
worldtalker said:
steve,I have to agree with you,but,YOU said it first!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Very NICE cat there!!! Didn't get him hillbilly style,you ain't muddy enough! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: God Bless Chris
i'm sure
nobody will noodle in my neck of the woods to many alligators

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the look of those palm trees in the backgroud,I'd take it your down by the coast,up here in Austin ,Tx. Parks &Wildlife did a spot on the local news channel about Whopping cranes,just northeast of the city out by Taylor,TX.,out on Granger Lake.Several have been spotted out there.

OP
OP
steve71

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
Produce Guy said:
By the look of those palm trees in the backgroud,I'd take it your down by the coast,up here in Austin ,Tx. Parks &Wildlife did a spot on the local news channel about Whopping cranes,just northeast of the city out by Taylor,TX.,out on Granger Lake.Several have been spotted out there.
there were 4 of them by my fishing hole down here in rockport

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread