What's new

Whopper with cheese

theo1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was out with Beach Hunter on last Saturday , I forgot to mention that I had found a cremation tag, but at the time I wasn't sure what it was. George looked at and told it was a cremation tag. So I told him that next time I came back I would dig a hole and put it back where I found it. Today I was down by the water line and dug a hole and put it back. The weird thing about it all was I walked about 20 yards and got my second signal and it was deep, it took me a bit to get it out but finally there it was At first I though it was a school ring but to my surprise it was a religious ring. This one is a beauty for me, and must be old as well. It has 3 little diamonds which tested real. Well good luck digging everyone!!!!! Seeya by the water..... By the way it came in at 15.9 grams 14k The second one I found was a week later. almost the same area was another beauty, this one came in at 14k 12.9 grams... What a week!!!!
gold #7 (2).webpgold #7 (3).webpgold #7.webp
 

Attachments

  • photo 1 (6).webp
    photo 1 (6).webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gotta like that...
 
Great Ring! Congrats!:hello2::hello2::hello2:

I get those cremation tags a lot at one of the more isolated beaches near me. I tie a lead sinker to them and toss them back as far as i can throw.
 
I have found at least a half dozen tags in New Smyrna over the years... never tied a weight, but tossed them none the less, with a lil prayer...
 
Lovely ring. Maybe a thanks from beyond.
 
Nice chunkers. :thumbsup: Cremation tags always give me the willies....start feeling everything that comes into contact with my legs and ankles. Darn sea weed! :laughing7:
 
Nice heavy rings. I guess even god has to follow the rules of physics. No way those honkers will stay on your fingers for long! :)
 
Oh, my goodness!

Theo1, that is a gorgeous gold ring find!

Could be the Pope lost that one:hello:

Congrats big time!

Lorraine
 
Bet someone would appreciate having that returned to them..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
Nice rings, congrats on both! Gotta love it when people wear honken gold rings to the beach, just a matter of time before they end up in our scoops.:piratehand:
 
Awesome ring!
 
Wow......awesome
 
That is really amazing! Cool! Fantastic find!
 
Great rings.
When you say it was deep, how deep was it?
:occasion14:
 
The first one was 14+ inches and the second was 12+inches
 
Carma have anything to do with it? I'm not sure but those are some Beautiful rings! Any idea about what type of rings?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom