What's new

Whos going???

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's going???

Ok folks, let's see a show of hands[emoji113]. Who has plans to dig Saturday? Damnails and I have plans, not sure where we are going yet but we will be out somewhere. Wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to the weekend post.

HH, Relic Nut
 
I'm gonna do my best!
 
���� My son and I.
 
A FRIEND OF MINE & I JUST GOT PERMISSION TO HUNT A GIRL SCOUT CAMP THAT HAS NEVER BEEN HUNTED . GONE OUT TOMORROW AT 6: 00 AM.
 
A FRIEND OF MINE & I JUST GOT PERMISSION TO HUNT A GIRL SCOUT CAMP THAT HAS NEVER BEEN HUNTED . GONE OUT TOMORROW AT 6: 00 AM.
SURE WISH I HAD THE LEISURE TIME LIKE THAT OF SOME OF Y'ALL...DARN 'OL DAILY GRIND KEEPS ON GETTIN IN THE WAY! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT GETS OUT!
 
If not tomorrow, Sunday for sure!
HH all
dts
 
Mr Kotter.webp
 
Leaving work in a few minutes, taking a half day vacation so I can start the hunt early. Good Luck to all.
 
Leaving work in a few minutes, taking a half day vacation so I can start the hunt early. Good Luck to all.
You dog!![emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji22] [emoji27]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Dentist in the morning, rain may hit NYC around 5P.M.
I'll try to squeeze in a 4 hour hunt between the dentist and the rain.
Definitely getting out on Sunday
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom